Paris itinerary - the must-sees to do list
Discover the 10 must-sees (and more) of your Parisian visit. From restaurants to monuments and magical places, take advantage of this little checklist to organize your Parisian itinerary.
- The Eiffel Tower seen from the Trocadero square, take metro 6 to cross the Seine and observe our iron lady from all angles.
- Notre-Dame, the Sainte Chapelle, the Ile de la Cité and the Ile Saint-Louis, the best picnic spot!
- The Marais district without forgetting the Place des Vosges, the Rue des Rosiers to taste a delicious Lebanese sandwich, the Carnavalet museum for art lovers and the best cookies in Paris from Scoop Me a Cookie.
- The Champs-Elysées avenue, the Place de la Concorde and the Arc de Triomphe for a sublime view of Paris.
- The parks of Paris: Buttes-Chaumont, Jardin du Luxembourg, Tuileries and Jardin des Plantes.
- The Louvre and its Egyptian collections, the carrousel and its stores.
- The Latin Quarter from the Pantheon to the Procope, one of the oldest cafés in Paris. Don't miss the Shakespear Library, the rue Mouffetard and the Great Mosque of Paris.
- The Père-Lachaise cemetery with the tombs of Jim Morrison, Proust, Oscar Wilde, Edith Piaf and beautiful autumn colors.
- The Chartier restaurant on the Grands Boulevards for an absolutely Parisian atmosphere. Be careful, the restaurant does not take reservations, you must come early!
- Bonus : Stroll on the Butte aux Cailles, a typical village district with charming houses and cobbled streets.
More info on the Tourist Office's website: www.parisinfo.com