Parisien itinerary - 16th - 2hours
Set off on a historic Parisian adventure! First stop, the Balzac house only 500 meters from our hotel. It offers today the last testimony of the hillsides of Passy. A country house in the city. Then go to the banks of the Seine to the Statue of Liberty, a famous testimony of Franco-American friendship and a symbol of independence. It's almost like being in New York!
Cross the Ile aux Cygnes on both sides to reach the Bir-Hakeim Bridge, which you will surely recognize. This early 20th century structure has been the set of many movie scenes such as Mission Impossible and Inception. You are now a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower. Little Parisian advice, the best view is from the 2nd floor. Observe Paris in all its splendor! From the Sacré Coeur to the Montparnasse Tower, you can also see Notre-Dame and the Louvre. Can you spot the Passy Eiffel hotel?
Back in our favorite district by passing by the Trocadero gardens. The view is sublime from up there. It's sunset time!
- Maison de Balzac, 47 Rue Raynouard, 75016 Paris - maisondebalzac.paris.fr/
- Statue of Liberty and Ile aux Cygnes, All. des Cygnes, 75015 Paris
- Bir-Hakeim bridge, 75015 Paris
- Eiffel Tower, 75015 Paris - www.toureiffel.paris/
- Trocadero, Pl. du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris
More information on the website of the Tourist Office: www.parisinfo.com