OUR COVID-19 HYGIENE AND SAFETY PROTOCOL
Our commitment to hygiene and cleanliness has incited all our staff to boost sanitary safety protocols at our hotel. We are setting up extra measures, in-line with the latest hygiene and cleaning recommendations, to guarantee guest and staff safety.
The measures inforced cover a wide range of topics: respecting preventive measures, cleaning product recommandations, cleaning procedures in rooms and common areas as well as the necessary reduction of services on offer.
Hygiene and cleaning measures changed at the hotel
• We carry out a thorough and frequent cleaning of common areas : handles, switches, lift buttons..
• Cleaning equipment will be changed after each room is cleaned, especially cloths and microfiber wipes.
• All linen and courtesy products available in the room will be systematically changed before re-letting.
• Only disinfectant detergents will be used.
• An ozone disinfection will be done during 20 minutes after each room has been cleaned.
Equipment and preventive measures set up for the safety of our staff and guests :
• All staff will have masks, gloves and sanitising gel.
• All staff will apply preventive measures and wash their hands as regularly as possible and after each interaction with guests/other staff.
Hotel services will be reduced due to the current sanitary crisis
to guarantee safety during your stay
• A continental breakfast will be served in our breakfast room in respect of sanitary recommendations or in your room upon request.
We make available to all our guests on arrival and in each floor near the elevator of the hydro-alcoholic gel to ensure their safety.
Wearing a mask is mandatory inside the facility when travelling from room to room where there is a risk of encountering other people.